Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Beginning

So here I am.....I have always thought about starting a blog, writing down my daily experiences and thoughts. But, I didn't really think that I had much to say that would interest anyone else and with this whole blogging community brimming with awesome bloggers, I guess I felt a little intimidated...to say the least. But then I decided to shake up my life a bit....as if having 2 kids under the age of 4, running a business and trying to run a household wasn't enough.....
What did I decide to do? Well, I decided to become a surrogate. Yes, you heard it right......surrogate......crazy, right? Well to me it is a little crazy, but more like crazy beautiful.......
So this is my journey, the beginning, the middle and the end......I am all about being honest and can be a little rough around the edges, so SORRY...(kind of). Some names will be changed to protect identity, but otherwise you will get the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment