Sunday, September 25, 2011

A big fat THANKS!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone who looked at the blog this week and left me some awesome supportive comments. :)
Honestly, most of the feedback that I have gotten has been super awesome. I had only told a few people prior to telling EVERYONE  and so far the feeback has been off the charts amazing!!

There have been the few people that feel it is their duty to tell me "wow, I could never give my baby up" and "are they paying you a ton of money or something to do this".....and so on......My general response in my head to those people is "seriously, are you this lame?" But,  my actual response that comes out of my mouth is " Well it isn't MY baby to begin with, so I am not giving anyone up.. and, "it is a good thing that they didn't ask you to be a surrogate".

The money question.....well me being me, and being honest about everything to a fault, I tell them how much I am making. I mean I know that they WANT to know, so I am not going to beat around any bushes. But the fact of the matter is, I am not doing this for the money, yes, it is nice to be compensated for the 9 months that I will be growing a human being, but it is not life changing money. Much the same way that teachers choose their profession...it is not going to make them rich, but the chance to help others is an amazing thing and they feel a calling to it.

So anyways, thanks again everyone.......the support will be so special to me as I tread through the long journey ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment