Thursday, September 1, 2011

And So It Begins

I got a lovely package in the mail today....it was a big box delivered right to my doorstep marked CONFIDENTIAL, OPEN IMMEDIATELY, PERISHABLE ITEMS INSIDE.....wow, what comes in a box that says all those things? I really had NO idea what I was getting.....did Tim order me something, did I order something and forget about it?
I quickly go inside, put down the 1 child I am carrying, the purse, 2 sippy cups and the big mystery box and rip into it....out comes this......
Big deep breath, big swallow of the knot that has formed in my throat and big slap of reality across my face....."and so it begins", I tell myself.  I knew this moment was coming, have been kind of picturing what the Lupron injections are going to look like.....but to have it all staring at you from a big white cooler box is a little overwhelming.
So I do what I do best in these situations, get organized.......I put the Lupron in the fridge, lined up all the meds, put the needles away and out of sight, ugh...and changed my tude.......cuz no one is forcing me to do this and at the end of the day when the fear subsides, I am EXCITED.......wrote a quick e-mail to J&E to let them know that my meds. box had arrived and went on with my night......
Here we GO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment