Friday, October 7, 2011

Transfer Day!!

Here we are, the big day.....so many emotions are coursing through this brain/body of mine.
I have already undergone the procedure and happy to report that it was incredibly painless and easier than I could have ever imagined. The Dr. was able to implant 4 embryos that got an average grade of about 5.1. What does this mean you ask, well I am not really sure, but the nurse insisted that it was a good number and that the cells looked really, really good. E was there and we were both extremely excited and very happy.
So for now, I am relaxing in a beautiful hotel in LA, keeping my feet up and catching up on all the trashy entertaining reality TV that I never watch at home.
There are some entertaining stories that happened on the way to LA this morning, that I may or may not share here. Breaking carpool laws, driving through gang country, freaking out on the phone to Tim, clothing issues...
Ok, of course I will share, one teensy little story.....lets just say that per doctors orders I made sure to have a FULL bladder upon arrival. Not knowing that the drive was going to take an hour and half, with traffic and so many wrong turns and me literally shaking because I had to frickin pee so bad. Ummmmm, I may or may have not been forever thankful for Huggies diapers that are stashed in the back seat for my toddler.....there, I said it......I can't even tell you how much I was DYING....
So for now;my bladder is empty, my feet up, tummy is full of food that I didn't make. I am going to enjoy my little vaca and dream of babies tonight.......

No comments:

Post a Comment